Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Extra - Cinderella 3: Genevieve

Pose I Made
Stepmom grabbing Cinderella and yelling at her, Cinderella stumbling forward


Thanks, Genevieve, I really wanted you to photobomb this picture. *slaps*


 Of course, Jacqueline needs her turn with photobombing too. I swear, it's a competition between those ugly stepsisters to see which one of them can annoy me more. LOL. *slaps* Of course in reality, I don't give a fuck because these weren't pictures that went in the chapter, I'm just poking fun. XD


Poor Cynthia she has to stare at that ugly mug all the damn time. LOL.


I don't know what happened, but I had made Cinderella's pose with a different facial expression, that didn't show up when I used the pose here. However, when I used the pose in my "Stop that Wedding" short story, the facial expression worked, as pictured by the blonde guy down below. *shrugs*


2 comments:

  1. Her step-family is hideous, personality wise and physically...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL yes, yes they are. I'll make sure to tell them you think they're hideous. XD

      Delete